transvestite

Monday, March 06, 2006

Sod it - Fantasty take err 3 I think

I wasn't sure if I should blog this after my rant about fantasists but after Karol posted her story about working the wedding fair I thought I would. Ok some might think I'm being a fantasist but those that know me will know I'm the real deal, yes siree, I'm a tranny and I wear womens clothes and go out and get my picture taken and everything.

I've been asked to be a bridesmaid.

There, hows that?It's a normal couple (well as regards boy and RG) and she bounced it off her fiance and he was cool with it, two ceremonies, one conventional, one alternative and she's invited me and another tranny to be bridesmaid at both. It's going to be a long time away, they've not set a date and at least a year but sheesh a bridesmaid!!! me!! She asked the day after the fantasists blog and I thought 'I can't post this now'. I'm not getting too excited as its so far away but an rg asked me to be a bridesmaid!! I may just be writing a few more chapters for 'Gillian the bridesmaid' - this time with pictures!! I'll have to remember that it's her big day not mine, damn what a thought -me! a bridesmaid.

So many things that were fantasies to me have happened now, life can be amazing sometimes. Check back in a year to see how it goes, in the meantime I'll be doing 'Gillian the outrageous suck-up' to make sure I don't get un-asked.

Latin half hour:
Qui me amat, amat et canem meam
Love me, love my dog.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No comment. :-D

11:23 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

heh.... ;-)

11:50 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Oh go on Becky, you know you want to :>)

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm going crazy - I swear I've read this before...

2:02 PM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

So you finally posted about it!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Ah you might have Kath, I posted it, before but took it down so youy might ahve got a cached version. Fear not whats left of your sanity is intact.

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So Cinders, it appears you will go to the ball afterall...

You may need to be very carefull about what they get you to wear!!!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Ugh Steph, do brides just hate their bridesmaids?

12:11 PM  
Blogger Karol Cross said...

Yes of course they do Gillian! ;o)
And often the bridesmaid hates the bride after they see what they're going to have to wear!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home