transvestite

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Got my mojo working

I think I might be back in the tranny groove. After the fun of having to get made up and dressed up for Flickr Tranny Day, I was off for a flying visit to London with friends April, Laura, Karol and Fiona for dinner and drinks.

Three Amigas
Yes I know it's just three of us but April takes pics and Fiona doesn't like pics being taken. It was a lovely lovely night, a small but nice Bistro in London, then lots of wine and nattering, well I was driving so not much wine but lots of nattering and catching up, I loved it. I forgot to check the reaction of the serving staff, I guess because I don't expect approval or disapproval no more than I would think to comment like that if I was in boy mode.


last one of the night

What I was really tickled tho was that at the end of the night I was loathe to change back, thats the really tranny test, I hung about at Aprils for ages chatting and trying to postpone stopping being Gillian but eventually it was late and sleep was needed. We took some pictures on her roof too which was dead good fun

Roll on Sparkle and yes I shall be flying back dressed!

3 Comments:

Blogger Penny M said...

Sounds like a great night (apart from Laura's unsponsored walk)

9:26 PM  
Blogger Karol Cross said...

I had a ball hon. Was great to see you, even if I only managed to contribute to the wine bill!

Have to say I did notice the staff, in that they where very attentive. My glass overflowed! :o)

But its a good point you've made about looking out for reactions because we're dressed. I only noticed it because I always notice poor service, not because I was looking out for a reaction. Funny how our outlooks have changed?

I'm a big believer though in the fact that if I'm casual and totally chilled out about being me, other people tend to adopt a similar approach. If you're tense and flustered its contagious.

Hope to see you before Sparkle babe!

ps.
whats this about Laura?

1:42 PM  
Blogger Louise Gallacher said...

looks like you lot had a great time.. looking forward to sparkel to...see you there..

Huggs, louise

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home