transvestite

Friday, December 07, 2007

Sometimes you just can't get away

Days without cigarettes - 217
Days without wine - slurp!

Theres not been a lot blog worthy in Gillians world of late, some minor wearing of girls clothes. I had to get a photo of me in the chemise Linds got me for my birthday. How cool is that? not only did she buy me it but she actually wanted to see me in it too!.

Today I got an email from a friend I've not seen in a while, she'd started a new job and met someone we both used to work with. Conversation turned to people we used to work with and the ex and I came up and then my friend said the 'prying' started. "So why did they break up because I've heard some very odd stories' . 'Odd' sighs, slumps shoulders. I've known so many cool people of late I've forgotten that in some circles I'm a figure of fun to be gossiped over. It doesn't hurt, not really, but it does make me a little sad. I don't feel any need to set the record straight on why we did break up and I don't particularly care what this person thinks of me, I'm just a bit disappointed in her.

My friend who we'll call Kirsti (for that is her name) scored full marks by cutting the pryer short "Well I think it's their business and I don't think people should be speculating or having an opinion when the only people who really know are them". See what I mean about the cool friends? Kirsti knows by the way, I told her before I left the UK and she was, as I expected, cool about it.

and now I think I shall go and wear a dress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home