transvestite

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Right enough of that

Sod the glum bits I didn't like my glum post being the last blog entry so heres some trivialities. Seeing as I was glum I decided I needed to do some tranny stuff, so I did and I'm dead chuffed, first off an rg chum wore this top that I fell in love with, really gorgeous, so I asked her where it was from (she knows about me being a deviant) victorias secret it was. I uhmed and ahed about whether me - an alleged bloke - could get away with this top then thought 'sod it' and went to order it but nooo it wasn't on the website anymore. Lots of ebaying later still no luck, then I found Victorias secret has a clearence website - hurrah hurrah and it was there! in my size!! So I ordered that and that cheered me up.

Second thing I did was find a local image consultant, theres one nearby who does makeup lessons and advice on clothes to suit your shape so I just mailed her 'would you do a makeup lesson and advice on skin care for a transvestite (thats me) and possibly clothes advice' got an immediate response 'yes no problem we can do makeup and boy and girl clothes advice if you want'. Well that cheered me up no end, I was planning on going to see her when I get back from hols but I am soo looking forward to it that I might try and fit it in early. I'm also looking forward to a boy mode critique.

See that sort of casual acceptance means the world to me, when the fact that I'm a tranny becomes a non-issue, when the reaction is 'when would you like to come in?' rather than 'why would you want to do that?'

It's just like a hug.

--------------
Docendo discimus
We learn by teaching.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Do let us know if you think she's any good. Probably a lot more trannies out in much more need of an image consultant than you!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

Vicky Secrets clearance site? link? even though they probably don't do my size (ie large)

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is definitely the best feeling. You have that right Gillian

4:52 AM  
Blogger Karol Cross said...

Spot on Gillian, well done!
I know just what you mean, I went to buy a skirt recently and the reaction was "you'd better try it on to see if it fits" rather than "get out of here you perv".

It really made my day, as did finding out I needed a smaller size, so just as well I tried it on! :o)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

so whats that you needed Karol? a size SIX now???? Hmm woulds be funny to go tranny shopping in boy mode in a group and hit the same shop about half an hour apart.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home