transvestite

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Just a quote

I've been very busy of late, works at last getting busy, went back to the uk for a party last weekend. Excuse my ego stroking but lets just relay a quote from the morning after the party, now what was it? Oh yes - ahem - 'an outstanding kisser and the hottest guy there by far'. OK I would have preferred 'hottest chick' but you take what you get.

I got chatting to one of the girls at the party and we ended up in a delicious heap and woke in each others arms, twas lovely and much needed. What's more this was DESPITE her knowing I wear girls clothes.

Several people there knew, the co-hostesses did, they both had amazing dresses which I complemented them on; both said I could wear them if I wanted, well I'd love to girls but not without a few hours and a ton of slap.

I'm thinking I might be talking too much in the real world about tranny stuff. When my first gay mate came out 'being gay' was his only topic of conversation, and what saunas he'd been to and - well lets say 'etc'. It was a little dull. Now I understand and fear I'm becoming too tranny, after so much repression I just want to talk about it all the time I need that constant affirmation from RGs that 'its OK'. Might be time to put a lid on it a bit.

Switzerland continues to fascinate me, the cool kids are giving it large on the trains feet up on the seats but with their shoes off. Businessmen wander about swigging from cans of beer in the street, the rough looking guy opposite me on the train this morning sat sipping his glass of milk. I like it.

-----------------------
Suppedisne
Did you fart quietly?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It wasn't milk, probably methadone...

Anyhoo, I know what you mean about rabbiting on about Trans* stuff, once the cat is out of the bag. Or should that be Kat? No matter. Yes, it is a sense of affirmation and also probably a defence mechnism to stop people jumping to conclusions that may not be as savoury as you'd like. Mental images of pics that all too often appear on Flickr etc.

Personally, it takes effort not to bang on about it all But I've found that if I mention it and they haven't run for the hills, I try to move the conversation back to the person I'm speaking to. If they wish to bring things up, so be it.

1:19 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Thats certainly true about concern over people jumping to conclusions, I often find myself on the defence 'it's not prancing around in flowery frocks, we're really serious you know'

We need better PR.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Karol Cross said...

Spot on post Gillian. I'm a devil for doing this, many of my (non-trans) friends tease me a little to drop the hint "you're doing it again".

I think initially its because its been bottled up for so long, its just such a release to be able to discuss it. I'm not in that situation though (any more) yet I still gab on, so I think theres definitely some truth in your defense mechanism theory; "Yes I'm a trannie, but not THAT sort of trannie!"

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home