transvestite

Monday, June 25, 2007

Sandra Bullock

Sparkle; verb; to go out and have a good time, probably wearing girls clothes.

I just Sparkled, what great fun that was, from Thursday night to Sunday morning I didn't wear a stitch of boy clothes and I flew out on Friday so that means.... I flew dressed, yayy me. This was a huge deal to me I'm not totally sure why, I think part of it is the commitment, once you pass through passport control, that's it, no turning back, you are stuck in that skirt boyo till you get to blighty.

It was verrry nerve racking, made worse by the flight leaving from Basel, so the journey was a train to zurich, a train to Basel, a bus to the airport then the flight whereupon the lovely Beck Richards met me. Like everything in this vestism we call trans it wasn't a problem; like before the Swiss will not react and the uk were pretty much the same. I was expecting sniggers at Manc but no, no problems. Quite a buzz really but again no pics but Becky can provide an affidavit that I came out dressed, and she picked me up dressed which was pretty cool too (and she looked gorgeous!!)

The weekend was brilliant, as usual I didn't get to talk to enough people. I think I need to change my social habits, I end up flitting between multiple groups instead of spending proper time catching up, great to see Clarissa (Sorry again about lunch, I already had my date planned ) Jo, Becky and Jane, gutted I didn't run into you at night but I did need asprin and a lie down at lunch. Had a good old chat with Karol where we were discussing if it was worth turning gay to become a Persian princess as there was a gay Persian prince around. Had a fab dinner with Laura at Malmaison - oi Laura!, Karol was eating in her room there!! - where we got chatting to some lovely rgs about life, loves and fashion.

Caught up with the delectable Lili and Anna, Lili was so funny in Cruz -'looook lots of guys in their underwear!!!'

Had a minor shop in Manc where I concieved the concept of decoy trannies, see I reckon theres a market for a service where a confident tranny dresses inappropriately - pneumatic boobs, red pvc mini etc, you know the kind and goes out shopping at the same time as a not so confident tranny, thus drawing attention from the muggles.

The events in the park were great fun pity the rain came down. Some complained about the cold, but it was perfect for me, I didn't want to be sweaty in the dress I was wearing. Well, it was perfect untł I decided it would be more girly to be cold, so I put effort into being cold :).

Sat night I had a new tranny experience, normally at the end of the night I can spend ages delaying taking the wig off; I make a cuppa, and look at myself in the mirror loathe to start de-princessing, this time it was very busines like, in hotel, rug off, makeup off, bed. I think boy me felt a need to reassert himself, besides I had a lunch date with the delectable Catherine on Sunday and I was being a boy.

Too much wine, not enough dancing (way too hot, dancing was limited to short bursts then back to the air conditioning) not enough sleep. Lots of people to party with, a great weekend and a huge thank you to the orgaisers for another wonderful weekend.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joanna said...

Was great to see you again!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Karol Cross said...

Ditto. Gillian I think you where the only person I managed to have a proper chat with, as it was brief butterfly moments with everyone else.

I'd forgotton the Persian Prince conversation! Hope you've forgotton the story I told you about my experiences in Amsterdam. That one I'll not be blogging! lol

By the way, did you realise that your watch was still on Swiss time? I was panicing thinking the night was nearly over, and then realised I had another hour to go! Bliss!

Let me know next time you're coming to Blighty hon. Always great to see you.

x

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep it was great to see you. Would have been nice to speak more, but then I always say that.

But not about everyone. :-)

6:29 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

That would be the watch I'll never see again Karol?? think I left it in the hotel room. Eek, I had forgotten about Amsterdam till right now!! did you find out where the cork went?

Awww Becks ty, big hugs! xx

6:26 PM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

sounds like a fab time was had Gilly and well done on the (short) commute to Manc.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home