transvestite

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Thuggery

Might have got my calculations wrong last time
Days without cigarettes - 44
Days without wine - 1 (rounded up)

Little bit of unpleasantness the other week, this thuggish looking kid came on the train: baseball cap, hoodie, lots of cheap jewelry, permanent scowl, he swaggered up to where I was sitting. 'Is this seat free?' he said politely, 'Yes it's free' I replied, not going to be out-polited by the likes of him. There was no touble after that, I think I dealt with it quite well.

I've had fun this weekend, I needed to do some shopping for Sparkle so knowing the swiss rules about dressing like a girl when shopping for girls clothes for yourself I HAD to dress like a girl. So reluctantly I got up early on Saturday and got the slap on and debated over outfits, I reallllly wanted to wear a skirt, but opted for trousers for the fitting in factor, damn it's nicer to be in a small strappy top in this weather. So got the slap on, got dressed, then spent an hour doing meaningless tasks around the apt before admiting I was prevaricating and giving myself a stiff kicking out the door.

Thats three times leaving the appt dressed now, not met a neighbour yet, I wish I could get it over with. Anyway, nothing to report, it was lovely, just like last time, no reaction, no looks, no problem. The only thing I didn't do was use the changing rooms, I must check with the trannie info office - Swiss section. As it was, luck was with me; the dress I bought for Sat Sparkle night fits, the skirt I bought for Sat day is maybe a tad big but not enough that I'll take it back, new handbag is lush, new magnetic earings hurt like the fires of hell.

Piccies?? well I had my camera, but seriously how can I take piccies on my own, shopping, without looking like a clown?? Now I am well aware that this represents a breach of tranny etiquette and under the tranny act of 2006 this shopping trip can be deemed not to have ocurred and I may face penalties for even referencing this non-existent trip, but dammit, I did it, on my own, and I had FUN!!!

Had a big flashback to it today, on Sat I was travelling in the tram back home and idly enjoying the feel of my pony tail brushing against the top of my back and wondering how it looked to the bloke sitting behind me (I was struck my massive paranoia that the wig cap was showing). Today (Sun) I was on the same tramline and caught myself lifting my chin and moving my head to feel the ponytail again, alas today there was no pony tail to feel.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kate Weston said...

The small print of the Tranny act does however state that ... ehem

"If no photographic evidence is provided the alleged shopping trip shall not be deemed to have taken place ... UNLESS the afore said alleged shopper blogs the expedition and lists in detail all purchases.

So you see you are covered.

11:35 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

yayy thank you Kate, in that case:
White leather Handbag,
Yellow 50s style dress
Eyeshadow
False Eyelashes
Linen Skirt,
Earrings.

Phew

5:38 AM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

Magnetic Earrings?
GET THEM PIERCED!!!!!!




err your ears that is.....

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, just seen, a few days ago, a post to clip-on earring converter thingy - hope this helps...

10:44 AM  
Blogger Kate Weston said...

Hmm - would you need a converter for each pair of earrings? (since you have to bend the post)

I have tried a few things and I've never found earrings that didn't "hurt like the fires of hell" or wouldn't stay on, or both - Connie is right I suspect and peircing is the only answer if it can be done.

5:19 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Merci buckets Rachel, but it's a piercing for me!! if only to shut up Ms Cox who has been ragging on at me to get the pierced.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Penny M said...

Just because someone looks like a thug in a baseball cap doesn't mean he isn't a closet tranny. The jewelry should have given him away :-)

6:48 PM  
Blogger Karol Cross said...

Ah the prevarication, I know it well!
Its one way to ensure a spotless flat, I've found!

And do get them pierced!
I'm so pleased I did. Although now I have the heart ache of loosing an ear ring on a night out. Done it 3 times in 3 weeks now. Was gutted the first time as they where a present.

Of course I've done it in the past with clip ons, but it doesn't have the same impact when they're 3 pairs for £5 from Claires Accessory's!

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home