transvestite

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thats not funny!!

Officially I am mortally offended, met this tranny at Sparkle and heard about these tshirt designs, I think they're brilliant (unofficially) WARNING not for the easily offended!nasty-tranny

Mood tonight a little down, got hit by a gigantic wave of dog missing over the weekend, the wonderful wonderful pooch we used to have, possibly the naughtiest lab in existance, accomplished beggar, thief, oversized lapdog, and keen collector of large sticks and small trees. Would really love to see her again.

My baby

She had a flat bum, thats unusual for a lab and that meant she could beg for ages without falling over, one of her cousins saw the attention she got doing it and tried to teach himself how to do it, he had a round bum and fell over a lot.


And tonight I will mostly be listening to this


Lyrics here


and one more for fun, I think this is so beautiful it can make me cry just watching it

--------------
Cave canew
Beware of the dog

5 Comments:

Blogger Angell said...

I wanna buy a TShirt now.

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting T-Shirts, I remember Sammy mentioning she wanted to get an "I hate trannies" one at Sparkle. :-)

The site is strangely anonymous though, would I "know" who created them?

6:25 AM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Some of those are quite cool.. others more, erm, interesting!

I had some ideas for slogans after seeing Sammy's at Sparkle. May have to finally get round to mock them up.

6:37 AM  
Blogger Pandora Caitiff said...

Excellent shirt designs. I'll have to remember "Yes I'm a boy. Yes that makes you gay" for the next time I'm asked "Are you really a bloke?"

4:19 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Bottom o' the page Beck,. she's called Nicky Creme

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home