transvestite

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Boy != Girl

Days without cigarettes - 61
Days without wine - yeah like that's going to happen.

Had quite a specacular weekend there, a friend came over to visit, this was only the second time she'd met me as a boy. It was just a spur of the moment thing as she had holiday plans that fell through. Spectacular timing as Zurich was having a once-every-three-years festival that weekend.

It was a grand weekend. We ate at a fine restaurant (full marks to the girl for wearing killer heels (and she looked FAB!) even after I warned her we had a bit of a walk to the restaurant) spent time in the huge festival that was in Zurich, slept in a lot, cooked, drank loads of wine. I was much amused; got a bottle of vino in for dinner and another bottle just in case - cry from the kitchen 'which shall we open *first*' - good girl!. Met some friends, watched the most amazing firework show, saw some numbers from 'We Will Rock You', saw stunt flying, saw stunt diving. Saturday night we wandered down a sidestreet and stumbled on the most amazing Doors tribute band. They were very very very good and at last a bijou bop was had. We laughed a lot.

Then in a perfect finale a wasp stung me in the nether regions in the middle of the night, there was a large swelling and not in a good way. The itch is unbearable I've had my hands stuck down my trousers so much it's like a second puberty, apparently slumped against a wall clawing at my groin with my eyes rolling heavenwards saying 'ohh god that's good' is not a good look for me.

It was nice to have someone over and not de-princess the house, I had already decided I wasn't going to talk about tranny stuff but as it happened we talked about it a LOT, well not exactly about it but as we both have friends in the scene conversation naturally turned to subjects trans but I wasn't wandering about saying 'omg I wish I was wearing that etc etc' which was what I wanted to avoid.

A tad glum to find that she sees boy and girl me as much the same; I like to think that they are distinct personalities, I love when people comment on how different they are. Wonder why I should be miffed by that.

But it was great, and I had FUN! and I hope to see her again soon.

5 Comments:

Blogger Karol Cross said...

"A tad glum to find that she sees boy and girl me as much the same"

Funny, I'm the opposite. I always say "but I'm exactly the same person however I'm dressed" despite the fact everyone always disagrees and says I'm not. And that always makes me glum.

How weird?

Yep, very!

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Karol on this one, Gillian. I'd hate to think of you as two different people, not that I've met George. But if you do that's your perogative and don't let anyone talk you out of it, that's wot I say!

10:49 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

eeenteresting girls, I like the spearation, I like to think of myself as this rugged bike racing mountain climbing back slapping blokey bloke and at the same time this coquettish demure innocent little flower, to say I am the same takes something from one or both of them.

7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it works for you, rowlocks to everyone else! :)

Bike racing eh, you're talking to a former schoolboy county time trial champion, but probably couldn't cycle more than 5 miles now (at any sort of speed) :(

Do you compete at club level, or any other level? Been following the Tour de France? I've been glued to the highlights.

Ever race in a dress and heels? Oh, sorry, I get sidetracked very easily.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Gillian said...

Bikes with engines Rachel babes the big manly boy ones

x

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home