transvestite

Friday, July 06, 2007

don't piss me off

I can be a real intolerant bitch at times, I don't think I show it but my internal dialog has a hissy fit regularly, In an attempt to placate that dialog I am going to allow it some blog time to get some particularly stressful episodes off it's chest, here's some tmes recently where I've stood or smiled sweetly, meanwhile under the covers the internal dialog has been SCREAMINGGG!!

People who wait till they get to the checkout before they get out their purses
WHAT? YOU THOUGHT MAYBE THIS TIME THEY WOULDN'T ASK YOU TO PAY?? DON'T WORRY THERES ONLY A HUNDRED PEOPLE BEHIND YOU TRYING TO BUY DINNER AND GET HOME, NO RUSH YOU DIPSH*T. OH FFS SHE'S WRITING OUT A CHEQUE, I HATE YOUUUUU

We're late to board a plane, theres a connection to be made someone stops to chat to the stewardess.
MOVE IT CASANOVA, SHE'S NOT INTERESTED, MAYBE IF YOU SPENT MORE THAN 2 1/2 P ON YOUR ENTIRE ENSEMBLE YOU CHEAP SHMUCK, FIND YOUR SEAT, SIT DOWN, SHUT UP.

Little pickers at the salad bar, under no circumstances is it acceptable to take more than one scoop from any dish at the salad bowl unless all previous scoops were full.
WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! WHY DID YOU SHAKE SWEETCORN OFF THE SPOON THEN TAKE ANOTHER SCOOP, WHY ARE YOU SHAKING THAT SCOOP, WTF! THAT'S THREE, DO YOU THINK I HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN WAIT FOR YOU TO NIT PICK YOUR WAY THROUGH THE ENTIRE SALAD BAR TAKE ONE BIG ONE. FFS SHE'S DOING IT WITH THE SALAD DRESSING NOW ARE YOU JUST TRYING TO PISS ME OFF??!!

Guy in front of me at the xray machine at the airport putting everything he owned through it.
STOP STRIPPING YOU PERVERT, WHAT ARE YOU SOME SORT OF NUDIST? PUT YOUR BAG AND COAT ON THE BELT AND PISS OFF, DON'T YOU NOTICE YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON HERE WEARING NO SHOES WITH THEIR BELTLESS TROUSERS FALLING DOWN??? HELLS BELLS WHATS YOU WIFE SAYING? HE DOESN'T CARE THERE'S METAL IN YOUR BRA LUV, PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT OFF I'VE JUST EATEN.

Woman in front of me in the plane stopping me getting to my seat 'Shall I put this in the overhead locker?' NO, SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE.

The travelling brass band who made me late by blocking the escalators taking photos
DIE DIE YOU ALL MUST DIE.

Phewww and relax, engage Gillian mode, breathe deeply, ahhhh that's really so much better. I think this is the only reason I can stay calm and smiling because I am picturing a slow and painful death for my antagonists

5 Comments:

Blogger Karol Cross said...

Guy in front of me on Wednesday night in a packed bar who bourght the most complicated bloody cocktail in the world, and then 20 minutes later paid for it with a credit card!

TWAT!

Hey, it works I feel much better now!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Selina said...

Tell the truth, Gillian. You're just a teensy-weensy bit annoyed aren't you.

The world is chock-full of prallocks! 'Nuff said

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's me thinking gillian never had an angry bone in her body ever ever ever! wow! what can i say.......bad day hunny?
sade xxxxx

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes it is fun to be the twat and make someone wait that little bit longer, knowing full well they are seething beneath.

Oh you hate me now! haha.

kristina

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't we all have fantasies about saying those sort of things? :)

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home