transvestite

Thursday, September 06, 2007

I hurt someone

I hurt someone, someone I care about. actually a couple I care about. I'm really gutted, I owe these people a lot, possibly more than I can describe. I don't want to go into the details but I saw a situation one way and they saw it another, and being a fool I happily carried on my course, an argument happened which I thought I handled fairly. Then some weeks later after I thought it was all resolved the wife of the couple phoned me up; not agressively, nor judgementally, but just too tell me she was hurt, and I feel like a sh*t.

and now i don't feel I can ever ask them for a favour again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Selina said...

There's usually time to admit you were wrong and apologize. You may not have been wrong in your assessment of the situation, but is it so important to risk continuing the hurt?

Make the call.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Gillian said...

all been done at the time Selina, just needs time to settle it seems

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

time heals most wounds babe, i am sure things will turn out ok. sometimes we hurt people without even knowing, or worse without thinking they care, your not alone at doing this or feeling that crap after
best wishes
sade xx

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home