transvestite

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Classy, pretty and a little bit slutty

Days without, nahh short of time.

I had a not bad birthday really considering I was and still am freaking out about it all. I got some top pressies, boy and girl. The really classic pressies that you would never think of buying for yourself but are blown away by getting them. One of my RG friends bought me this


First off I was just amazed, "OMG, she's bought me lingerie" then when I mailed her how tickled I was with it, she responded with " I wanted something "Classy, pretty and a little bit slutty". Wow, first off that she would buy me lingerie, second that she would put that thought into it third that - I'm a bloke!!.

Also she said, that she thought it was so much harder to buy for me than for 'one of her other girlfriends (because she didn't want to offend me)'. Did we all get the 'one of her other girlfriends' bit???. She wasn't buying me lingerie because 'he'll' wearing it, she was buying me it because girls wear that. Tickled to pink I am.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Very nice, and you're right to be tickled pink...

9:10 AM  
Blogger Connie Cox said...

It's very cute!

9:45 PM  
Blogger Karol Cross said...

Only "a bit" slutty? ;o)

Its such an affirmation when friends almost instinctively see us for what we are, As you say, when you're just another girlfriend and the fact you're male is no longer consciously thought of.

Really pleased for you hon.

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home