transvestite

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

View from the door

Not 10 mins ago my downstairs neighbour buzzed at my door, after first making a fool of myself by thinking it was the downstairs telecom and trying to speak to him through it I opened the door and we exchanged pleasantries and had a quick natter, after he left I closed the door and turned round to see:

View from the door

on my sofa the detritus of last nights dressing up session, wig, strappy top, denim mini skirt, ballet pumps - bugger!

Wonder if he saw, ho hum, good job I don't care so much about 'that sort of thing' these days :>).

Btw, 4 more days to Tranny Flickr Day!!

2 Comments:

Blogger sophie h said...

That reminds me Gillian, I've got someone comming to fix the boiler tommorrow. I'd better do a sweep of the house tonight!

8:53 PM  
Blogger steph_angel said...

Rumbled again Gillian :-)

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home